The photographer was facing east, looking down Edmonson Avenue from the point where it crosses Rolling Road. The convertible (double-ended) Baltimore Traction Company trolley has departed Catonsville Junction and is headed west on the No. 9 Line, a jerkwater route terminating in Ellicott City. This line was abandoned in 1955. Judging by the cars in this image, this photo dates from right about that time. | Click image for Comments. | Home | Browse All Photos