1937. Charleston, South Carolina. "Old Armory, 8 Chalmers Street. Original structure dates to 1851. Deutschen Feuer Kompagnie until merged with city fire department, then Engine House No. 1 by 1881; Carolina Light Infantry armory until 1907; then Good Samaritan Hall and Embry Mission. Abuts Old Slave Market." 8x10 acetate negative by Frances Benjamin Johnston.
| Click image for Comments.
| Browse All Photos