1931. "Brandon, James River, Prince George County, Virginia. Built ca. 1730 by Nathaniel Harrison II and for two centuries the home of the Harrison family. The central block connecting the two older wings is supposed to have been designed by Thomas Jefferson in 1789 upon his return from France." 8x10 inch acetate negative by Frances Benjamin Johnston.
| Click image for Comments.
| Browse All Photos