The home of George Richardson (1838–1909), built about 1885 in what was then the town of Argo, Colorado. Argo was annexed into the city of Denver
in 1902; its location is now the northeast corner of the Sunnyside neighborhood
. This photo was taken by Richardson's youngest son, George J. Richardson (1879–1943), whose youthful interest in photography resulted in a photo album
now owned by a Richardson descendant.
| Click image for Comments.
| Browse All Photos