Fleet truck of Santini Brothers Storage and Warehouse (not to be confused with any other Santinis). The "square" at W 170th St & Jerome Ave in the Bronx was dedicated to the brothers in 1981. The seven brothers were Pasquale, Pietro, Paride, Rinaldo, August Godfrey and Martin who started the business in 1905. Rinaldo was the last to die in 1980.
History of the Seven Brothers
| Click image for Comments.