We've seen several views of the front of the Congregational Church of central Keene, NH, but here's one from the rear. This is the left half of a stereoscopic view, photographed and published by local photographers French & Sawyer. To the right of the church is the Ball Block. The building immediately above the church contains the Bridgeman Block, where the photographer was located. To its right is the Cheshire House. Since the lot between the Bridgeman Block and the Cheshire House is empty, this photo probably dates between 1865, when fire destroyed the Colony Block located there, and 1870, when a new building was erected. | Click image for Comments.