Frank Sharp's store in Tremont, Illinois. June 1936. Frank is seen with Clyde Coddington and Minnie Broner. The store operated from 1928 to 1965 and was located across the street from Beechams Market, where the present day First National Bank of Tremont is located.
Property of, and used by permission of, the Tremont Museum and Historical Society, corner of Sampson and Madison Streets, Tremont, IL. | Click image for Comments.
| Browse All Photos