The Tremont Public School, 1910. The building serves as the grade school and highschool and is located about where the current grade school stands at 200 S. James Street. The bell from the tower is on the corner of the current grade school. The image is the property of, and used with permission of, the Tremont Museum and Historical Society at the corner of Sampson and Madison Streets in Tremont, IL. | Click image for Comments.
| Browse All Photos