Rochester, New York, circa 1906. "Masonic Temple, North Clinton Avenue and Mortimer Street." District headquarters of the Free & Accepted Masons, whose retail tenants include Wunder Tailor, Nusbaum's Lining Store, E.J. Egbert & Co. and Underwood Typewriter. This imposing edifice, completed in 1902, was razed in 1932 to make room for a movie theater parking lot. 8x10 inch dry plate glass negative, Detroit Publishing Company.
| Click image for Comments.
| Browse All Photos